His mercies are new every morning


His mercies are new every morning

Wow, to experience the beauty of our Creator and His handiwork is just amazing.  He truly is a Father of amazing art work.  Then I consider what an art work I am (and everyone in the world)... 

Ps 139:13 NLT 
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!  Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. :17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God."

What an amazing thought that the Creator of all the beauty I experience around me, has known me in my mom's belly and He personally formed me AND He is thinking about me....


I always imagine if I could deliberate with God and physically sit with Him and say "Please draw me a picture of what You had in mind for me when You formed me?" What I would look like?  I imagine if I had, like factory toys, a 'Restore to Factory Default' mode and be reset so that I could fully function according to the Master's plan.  I mess up so many times a day and I wish I could change who I am.  And then it dawns on me that I cannot do it on my own. 

But..... before I lose all hope, I hear the Spirit speaking into mine and gently reminds me that I can change, but not on my own.  All I have to do, is make time; sit at His feet and let Him remind me what love He's bestowed on me.  And then He will start shaping my twisted way of thinking and transform me into the image He had in mind...

2 Cor 3:18 MSG 
"And so we are transfigured much like the Messiah, our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him."

So with that said, I truly am grateful for His mercies that are new every morning.....

xx

Comments

Most Popular Posts