The purpose of this blog explained

To everyone, especially women


Do you feel like you've missed the mark somehow?  Do you feel like you are living a life without purpose and without accomplishing something huge?  Well, I've been feeling like that all my life.  Do I just function every day and cling to this dear life with everything that I have?  Or do I start living a purposeful life? 
This idea of a blog started many years ago, but as someone once said:  "Stop living apathetically and start living with meaning - step up and face the challenge".  Well, here I am - facing the challenge!
And what better way than to be honest for once.  We live in a society which give you only a glimpse of who and what other people are.  You look at someone and you admire him/her for what you see, but that is because they decide to give just the best (or best view) of themselves.  But who have ever just stepped up and said:  "I will be real in this superficial world.  I am willing to open up my life and share my flaws but also my most intimate experiences with Father and His love, His mercy, His grace and His answers in a dark, answer-less world."  
The main reason for this blog is to give, even just one person, hope and encouragement through my personal revelations (as explained by Holy Spirit) and through my personal testimonies.  I will be taking a walk through my life (current and past) and see where the Spirit leads me.  Also, to point, in the end, to the One Who knows the beginning from the end and Who knows you and I inside-out, through-and-through (whether you want to admit it or not)...
Hope you enjoy it and discover the Word of God and His love afresh, on this journey with me.
xx

Comments

Most Popular Posts